Why become a Chartered Accountant?
The Chartered Accountancy Profession opens the door to a vast range of exciting career opportunities, in every sector of business and finance, both nationally and internationally. Chartered Accountants are in constant demand both at home and abroad, being recognized for their technical competence, professional standards, specialized skills and veracity.
Becoming a Chartered Accountant combines innovative education with mentored work experience, to produce accountants who possess a greater ability to analyse and interpret business problems and develop dynamic solutions. Perhaps that’s why Chartered Accountants have the edge over their counterparts, they rise further and faster into more diverse and important roles in organisations.
REQUIREMENTS FOR BECOMING A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT:-
- Click here to know about chartered accountancy course at a glance
- Click here to download the prospectus for the course
- Click here to download fee Structure of ICAI for the full course
- Complete details about FOUNDATION COURSE
- Complete about INTERMEDIATE COURSE
- Complete details about FINAL COURSE
- Know everything about Articleship Training
- Syllabus, Books and More
- Revised Scheme of Education and Training for CA Course, FAQs and Implementation Schedule
- Click here to visit ICAI website for ca students to know in detail
For online registration in CA course with ICAI Click Here